Friday, September 17, 2010

the 4 disciplined life principles

Which of the four disciplined life principles we've learned (Be Organized, Take Initiative, Accept only Quality Work, and Take Responsibility for your Actions) is the most difficult for you and why?
  Out of the four disciplined life principles, The hardest was taking responsibility. That was the hardest because of the I had to take a life making decision to do my work to get A's and B's . But I still got to do my best in every subject because I been lazy and not doing my work in lab. So from now on, I got to do my homework in lab and any extra time I have and use it effectively. Plus I need to stop goofy off in class time. I need to do my teen biz. Thats what is the hardest    disciplined life principles.

No comments:

Post a Comment